MultiZorb is available in a 1.5 cubic foot bag and a 5 liter shaker jug for better control of dispensing and amount that is used on each spill. Companies enjoy the opportunity of quantity control and cost effectiveness.
- Environmentally Safe
- One 1.5 cubic foot bag will absorb 10 U.S. gallons (approx 15 lbs)
- No reactive Chemicals
- No known carcinogens
- Does not support combustion
- Will not attract rodents or insects
- Non toxic
- Light weight
- Fast acting
- Dust free
- Slip resistant
Handling and Cost Savings:
- Works on all surfaces
- Absorbs instantly
- Will compact for economical disposal
- Absorbs most hazardous and non hazardous spills
- Landfill disposable subject to MSDS requirement of extinguished material
How to clean up a Spill:
- 1) Sprinkle or dump MultiZorb on and around spill.
- 2) Sweep through spill until floor is completely dry.
- 3) Pick up spill and place in an approved container.
- 4) Store for proper disposal.
- NOTE: If the used absorbent is left in an area where ignition from sparks or fire is possible, cover the wet absorbent with a dry layer of MultiZorb to assist in preventing ignition.