- 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology allows temples to naturally adjust to individual head sizes reducing the need to stock multiple frame sizes at work sites
- Padded temple touch points and soft nosepads provide added comfort for long term wear
- Secure, snug fit helps keep eyewear in place without slippage even when the person is in motion
- Motion-inspired, contoured piping in a bold, modern colour palette for an infusion of style
- Optional anti-fog coating helps keep lenses free of moisture in hot and humid conditions
- U6 rated polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays between 200 nm and 380 nm.
3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear 400 Series features soft adjustable nose pads, dual injected temples, and proprietary 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology that helps diffuse pressure over the ear to enhance frame comfort while not compromising the security of fit across a diverse workforce. Lightweight, cool safety glasses.
3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear Series 400 naturally adjusts the temples to individual head sizes for a customized fit to each person. This self-adjusting feature is made possible through 3M’s proprietary Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, a new design with no moving parts and nothing to adjust. Designed to diffuse pressure over the ears, the glasses automatically adjust to the head of the wearer. Weighing less than 1 oz. (28 g), the durable, snug-fitting, flexible nature of SecureFit offers a more comfortable and personal fit than old-fashion “one-size-fits-all” glasses that are rigid and unyielding in design. These glasses adapt to the wearer, rather than the other way around. The snug fit also helps keep the glasses securely in place as the wearer looks up and down or side to side, eliminating the need for frequent repositioning of the glasses due to head movement. The 3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear 400 Series enhances comfort and security of fit with soft adjustable nose pads and dual injected padded temples. The 3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear 400 Series also features a motion-inspired, contoured piping on the outside of the temple for an infusion of style. These versatile safety glasses help eliminate the expense of stocking multiple frame sizes at jobsites to accommodate different head sizes. The optional anti-fog coating on the lenses helps reduce the chances of fogging in hot and humid environments. Anti-fogging properties help maintain visibility and reduce the need to remove glasses to wipe away moisture from the lenses. These glasses come with important safety features for overall eye protection, including impact resistant polycarbonate lenses that absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB rays down to 280 nm. Certified to CSA Z94.3. This protective eyewear weighs less than one ounce for lightweight comfort. Effective in both hot and cold weather.